Making Vaccines Affordable and Accessible to All
With new strains of dangerous pathogens constantly emerging, vaccines are the best line of defence. Led by government recommendations for immunizations and advancements in a range of technologies, the market is experiencing a surge in use of recombinant subunit and synthetic vaccines.
With over 3 decades of aluminum technology experience, GTI will be the only company in India and Asia delivering sterile aluminium adjuvants. We have developed mineral-based adjuvants with aluminium oxyhydroxide and aluminium phosphate gel adjuvants. Building on our longstanding commitment to quality and safety, our products will be manufactured in sterile, GMP compliant manufacturing units and filled in an aseptic environment in a clean room to prevent contamination. These measures ensure that GTI products are suitable for human use, veterinary vaccines and for use in the blood plasma fractionation industry.
Vaccine Adjuvants: Uses And Impact
Adjuvants are added to vaccines
- To help boost immune response
- To optimize demand for antigens used in the industrial production of vaccines
- To help the body to produce an immune response strong enough and long lasting to protect from disease.
Vaccine Adjuvants: Our products
An aluminium hydroxide gel which is a suspension of boehmite-like (aluminium oxyhydroxide) hydrated nano/micron size crystals in loose aggregates.
- It has a positive charge at neutral pH and effectively adsorbs negatively charged antigens
- It boosts the antibody-mediated (Th2) immune response to the antigens.
- It achieves a balanced Th1/Th2 immune response when combined with other adjuvant types (such as monophosphoryl lipids)
An aluminium phosphate gel which is a suspension of hydrated amorphous aluminium hydroxyphosphate nano/micro size crystal in loose aggregates.
- It has a net negative charge at neutral pH and effectively adsorbs positively charged antigens.
- It can achieve a balanced Th1/Th2 immune response when combined with other adjuvant types (such as MPLs)
For information on Regulatory And Certifications visit our Regulatory pageClick Here
Need help? We’re right here for you.
Order assistance| Sample requests | Connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other information or queries